- The first professional performance of my music.
- Fully coming to terms with my sexuality and coming out.
- Graduating high school in the top 7%.
- Composing 5 landmark pieces, 4 orchestral, 1 choral, and 1 requiem.
- Getting accepted to UNT
- Making the cut for the UNT College of Music
- Attending THE largest NOH8 Campaign photo shoot with Kaci
- Maintaining a best friend status with someone I broke up with (not the other way around)
- Composing most of my largest work to date.
- Finishing my first semester of college with a 3.812 GPA
Yeah there was some turmoil, heartache, and embarrassment mixed in all of that, but I don’t think I’ve had a more successful or important year in my entire life! Thank you to everybody that was a part of it!!!
I love ALL of you, no exceptions!!! :D
ways you could get people to stop using the missing e
- make tumblr by default do everything the missing e does, like
- wrapped tags
- photo replies on every-damn-thing
- automatically post crushes when you want
- reply to replies
- all that other shit
ways you don’t get people to stop using the missing e
- ask limits
- character limits in ask
- post limit
- sending people annoying fucking messages about the missing e